AUTORIDADE DE GESTÃO
AÇORES 2020 Managing Authority – Rui Amann
The Managing Authority is supported by the following units:
– Applications Analysis Unit
– Analysis and Expenditure Validation Unit
– Monitoring and Internal Control Unit
– Communication Unit
– Support Unit
Regional Directorate for Employment and Vocational Training for the European Social Fund
Regional Directorate for the Support of Investment and Competitiveness for Incentive Scheme
Regional Directorate for Science and Technology for the Axis 1, Specific Objective 1.1.1
The Monitoring Committee is a collective body that, under the operational program, is responsible for reviewing and approving the methodology and operations selection criteria, the annual progress reports and final proposals of the managing authority to change the program the evaluation plan and communication strategy.
The Managing Authority is supported by a Selection Committee, a consultative body, structured in three major policy areas:
– The Competitiveness and Smart Specialisation;
– The Environment and Risk Prevention;
– Valuing the Social Integration and Employment.